- (Racing wheel) A racing wheel is the preferred method of control for use in driving simulators. They are usually packaged with a large paddle styled as a steering wheel, along with a set of pedals for gas, brake, and sometimes clutch actuation, as well as various shifter controls.
- flim-flam: deceive somebody; “We tricked the teacher into thinking that class would be cancelled next week”
- confuse: be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; “These questions confuse even the experts”; “This question completely threw me”; “This question befuddled even the teacher”
- A cunning or sly person
- alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs
- A carnivorous mammal of the dog family with a pointed muzzle and bushy tail, proverbial for its cunning
- The fur of a fox
fox racing wheels – Fox Racing
Fox Racing Shox 32 FLOAT 29 120 FIT RLC Fork – 2012 White, Standard QR /1 1/8
Just because you like your big wheels shouldn’t mean that you can’t have a little fun. The Fox 32 Float 29 120 FIT RLC Fork will give your 29″ bike some longer legs to stretch out and enjoy some tougher trails. It has 120mm (4.7″) of plush air sprung travel controlled by Fox’s top-of-the-line FIT RLC damper. One detail that takes the buttery feel to the next level is the Kashima Coat on the upper tubes. It’s what gives them that distinctive gold color. Basically, Fox starts with raw aluminum stanchions. Then they add molybdenum disulfide via an induction process that deposits the material into pores in the surface to the effect of 70 billion pores per cmAA. The MoS? adds lubricity, extending the life of the tubes as well as greatly reducing friction. This slicker, more durable finish combined with the re-tuned air spring allows the Float 29 to be run at slightly lower pressures. It has a more linear feel, giving you a sensation of incredibly smooth small bump response and access to the full range of travel, yet you’ll still get no harsh bottoming. The FIT cartridge damper improved upon their legendary open bath damper by sealing the fluid inside a rubber bladder to eliminate the chance of fluid aeration and subsequent variations in the damping properties. And, because it uses less fluid, it shaves considerable weight from the Float 29 Forks. The bladder in the damper assembly minimizes friction, allows for internal fluid volume changes, and works to maintain suspension consistency when you’re really giving it a workout. With the FIT damper, the rebound adjustment on the fork moves to the bottom of the right fork leg, making it less prone to accidental adjustments. It also includes a low speed compression dial, lockout lever, and a lockout force adjust knob atop the right fork leg, allowing the rider to control the desired amount of blowoff when locked out.
1997 Cannondale Super V Active, Fox Alps 5
7/11/10. Nikon Coolpix S8000. Handheld. SOOC.
Radical race car in the paddock.
fox racing wheels
With the Logitech NASCAR Racing Wheel, you’ll immerse yourself in the sights, sounds, and thrills of racing. Mount this wheel and its textured pedals to bring the race alive. Just pull out the extendable wings to kick back and race from the comfort of your couch. It features 10 action buttons, two wheel-mounted paddles and an 8-way D-pad. You can even adjust the steering sensitivity for added realism. With the NASCAR Racing Wheel, your victory lap is just around the corner. Status Indicator Light tells you whether vibration is on or off Connects through the USB port, with extendable wings for a better fit on your laptop